New Year’s resolutions are a great way to focus on health goals, but they can be difficult to stick with. That’s where an accountability partner comes in. An accountability partner is someone who will help keep you on track and motivated. Some benefits of having an accountability partner include:
- Encouragement and motivation.
- Lending a listening ear when you need it.
- Holding you accountable for your actions.
- Reminding you of your goals and encouraging you to take action.
- Providing support and a sense of community.
An accountability partner doesn’t have to be a close friend or family member. It could be a coworker, a fellow gym member, or even a physical therapist at WPT. The important thing is that you feel comfortable and supported.
Overall, having an accountability partner can be a valuable asset in helping you achieve your New Year’s resolutions.